Catch Surf Beater 54 Tyler Stanaland Pro Model
*** IN-STORE PICKUP ONLY ***
During checkout, please remember to select "In Store Pickup" in the delivery method.
The gnarliest Beater® yet! All-new Original 54 PRO is built for next-level shredding with our new hi-performance removable fin system allowing for harder carves and added drive. Match that with custom-colored decks, rad graphic bottoms and you’ve got one badass shred stick! Features a strong, light-weight, and water-resistant core with dual (x2) maple-ply wood stringers and high-density bottom to make it the stiffest most durable Beater ever made! All Original PRO models are equipped with our new hi-performance fin system and 4” Beater PRO model Keel fins.
54” (4’6”) x 20” x 2.5” (35 Liters)
- The Original All-purpose, Fully Customizable Shred Stick!®
- Fun for all skill levels! And can take a Beating!
- Tapered D-rails and a twin-channel crescent tail for finless performance.
- Dual-composite core with twin maple-wood stringers.
- Old-School 8lb PE deck and impact resistant HDPE slick skin.
- Pop-thru leash plug at tail.
- Hi-Performance fin system with Beater PRO model Keel fins.
- Requires surf wax for grip.
- Designed in California by Catch Surf.
- PATENTED DESIGN! Patent #: D631926, D637249, D637250, D637252
Color: As Shown