Arbor shapers series carver surfskates
*** IN-STORE PICKUP ONLY ***
During checkout, please remember to select "In Store Pickup" in the delivery method.
No waves? No problem!!! Arbor’s new Surfskates are an ultra-collaborative project with Carver trucks, who started the surfskate movement, and two of today’s most innovative surfboard shapers, Ryan Lovelace and Tyler Warren.
Tyler Warren shapers series (second image): The Tyler Warren is based on Tyler's Soap shape, and designed to be a fast, loose, agile down the line, tighter carving skateboard. Tyler Warren is known for his wide range of fast, responsive, out-of-the box shapes. Tyler is a bit of a prodigy, who has been shaping since he was 14, developing a process over time that draws on a diverse range of influences, years as a sponsored free surfer, and training as an artist.
Ryan Lovelace shaper series (Third image): The Ryan Lovelace is a broad, rounded pin that's comfortable to skate, and provides the stable feel, and deep carve of a single fin. Ryan Lovelace is a master hand shaper, known for his modern, performance-oriented takes on classic surfboard designs. Ryan is an incredibly prolific, do-it-all and do-it-well shaper, who’s resin work is known for its dynamic use of color and pattern. Ryan is an all-around surfboard artist.
- 7 Ply Sustainable Canadian Maple
- Wood material comes from sustainable sources of supply
- Wood by-product is reclaimed for use in other products
- Carver C7 / C2.4 6.5"
- Arbor Easyrider Series - Cannon
- Sharp Lipped wheels for driving down the line
- Intended for slashing urban barrels
- Size: 65.0mm // Durometer: 78A
- Contact Patch: 51.0mm // Offset: 3.5mm
- Momentum Core: Dampens bumpy rides
- Venice Formula: Soft and grippy
- ABEC 7 Bearings with Spacers
- 3/16" Carver Padded Risers (Double)
- Recycled Glass Re-Grit
On Sale! $259.95