Catch Surf BEATER ORIGINAL 54 - LOST EDITION - HULA Surfboard (New)
*** IN-STORE PICKUP ONLY ***
During checkout, please remember to select "In Store Pickup" in the delivery method.
54” (4’6") x 20” x 2.5” (35 Liters)
EPIC SUMMER BEACH DAYS... THE BEATER IS ALL ABOUT FUN! Created by the freaks at Catch Surf, the Beater Original is destined to take over the world. It is the original all-purpose, fully-customizable shred stick! Surf it with or without fins, bodyboard or skim it; do whatever the heck you want. The Beater can turn an average beach day into an Epic Tale of Radness! Now shred.
- All-purpose, customizable shred stick!
- Fun for all skill levels! And can take a Beating!
- Tapered D-rails and twin-channel crescent tail for finless performance.
- Dual-composite core with twin maple-wood stringers.
- Old-School 8lb PE deck and impact resistant HDPE slick skin.
- Pop-thru leash plug at tail.
- Soft pop-thru removable keel fins (twin fin model only).
- Requires surf wax for grip.
- Designed in California, U.S.A. by Catch Surf.
- PATENTED DESIGN! Patent #: D631926, D637249, D637250, D637252