Critical Slide All Rounder 9'0 PU Longboard
*** IN-STORE PICKUP ONLY ***
During checkout, please remember to select "In Store Pickup" in the delivery method.
With a name like The All Rounder it’s no surprise this surfboard will have large sweet spot when it comes to catching waves. Essentially, it is designed to be an affordable, user-friendly longboard that’s spec’d appropriately for easy riding with an emphasis on stability, control and smooth turning.
(Length= 9'0", Width= 23", Thickness= 3", and Volume= 67 Ltr.)
- OUTLINE: While not too dissimilar to other longboards on the market, The Allrounder has a very balanced outline, with loads of surface area up front for surfers more capable at nose riding, a parallel mid-section which creates a huge standing zone, and enough taper in the tail to break a line and turn smoothly.
- ROCKER: Nice and low through the entry makes for fast paddling, which equates to more waves, tick! Relaxed through the middle, but with enough curve to promote a nice turning arc on the wave face. And finally, there’s a little extra lift in the tail to make turning easier for surfers moving up in their abilities
- CONTOURS: While most performance longboards have complex concaves for rapid movement and response, The All Rounder has a more simplistic soft vee in the entry and middle, running into vee/double concave through the tail. This is designed to help promote smoother rail-to-rail transitions on a longer board, yet still provide control in steeper sections, and deliver a feeling of pivotal sensitivity when turning right off the tail.
- FOIL: Designed with plenty of volume through the nose and tail, and also out towards the rails, providing added stability and making this board simple to ride, regardless of your skill level.
- PERFORMANCE: This is the perfect entry level longboard due to the volume allocations, the ease at which it rides, and of course the price. However, more savvy surfers will tap into the true versatile nature of this board and its reliability across so many different types of waves. If you’re a traveller, or just like having one dependable longboard in your quiver, this is it.
- FIN: The All Rounder comes with a single fin box and a single fin.
- CONSTRUCTION: Polyester or PU construction uses traditional materials and laminating techniques to produce a strong, reliable surfboard with high quality finishes.
$50 OFF OF $1075 FOR REPAIRED SHIPPING DAMAGE