Critical Slide Logger Head 9'8" PU Longboard
*** IN-STORE PICKUP ONLY ***
During checkout, please remember to select "In Store Pickup" in the delivery method.
The Logger Head is a contemporary version of an old school longboard design.
(Length= 9'8", Width= 23", Thickness= 3 1/4", and Volume= 78 Ltr.)
- OUTLINE: The Logger Head is a wide and incredibly stable surfboard. The long parallel rails create a huge stable platform to stand and walk the board, and the full rounded nose is ideal for riding the nose.
- ROCKER: Moderately flat entry rocker provides fast paddling and flowing down-the-line trim speed. The flat section through the middle gives this surfboard effortless glide, and slight lift in the tail enhances turning ability.
- CONTOURS: A long, single concave under the nose provides lift for extended nose time, while vee through the belly and tail allows the rider to transition smoothly from rail-to-rail.
- RAIL: Forgiving 60/40 rails not only provide bite on the wave face, but also allows for smooth transitional turns off the tail.
- FOIL:Designed with plenty of volume through the nose and tail, and also out towards the rails, providing added stability and making this board simple to ride, regardless of your skill level.
- AESTHETIC: Finished with 2 x 6ox layers on the deck and a single layer plus a fins patch on the bottom, coated with traditional resin tint, rail laps and matte sanded finish.
- FIN: The Logger Head comes with a single fin box and 9″ inch Rake fin.
CONSTRUCTION: Polyester or PU construction uses traditional materials and laminating techniques to produce a strong, reliable surfboard with high quality finishes.
$50 OFF OF $1250 FOR REPAIRED SHIPPING DAMAGE