Modern Retro 9'1" PU Longboard Light Gray Tint
*** IN-STORE PICKUP ONLY ***
During checkout, please remember to select "In Store Pickup" in the delivery method.
The Modern Retro Longboard puts a contemporary twist on an old school design, made popular back in the late 60’s, when hanging toes was the in-vogue move. This log inspired Longboard is all about glide, flow and trimming down the line with style.
(Length= 9'1", Width= 23 1/2", Thickness= 3 1/4", and Volume= 78.5 Ltr.)
- OUTLINE: The Retro is wide and incredibly stable. The long parallel rails create a huge stable platform to stand and walk the board, and the full rounded nose is ideal for riding the nose
- ROCKER: Moderately flat entry rocker provides fast paddling and flowing down-the-line trim speed. The flat section through the middle gives the board effortless glide, and slight lift in the tail enhances turning ability.
- CONTOURS: A long, single concave under the nose provides lift for extended nose time, while vee through the belly and tail allows the rider to transition smoothly from rail-to-rail.RAILS: Forgiving 60/40 rails not only provide bite on the wave face, but also allows for smooth transitional turns off the tail.
- AESTHETIC: Double stringer with traditional resin tint, rail laps and gloss finish not only look striking, but guarantees that each board has its own unique appearance.
- FIN: The Retro comes with a single fin box and 9.5″ inch Rake fin.
- CONSTRUCTION: Polyester or PU construction uses traditional materials and laminating techniques to produce a strong, reliable surfboard with high quality finishes.
Color: Light Gray Tint/ White Pinline